- Log in to your NavVis IVION instance.
- If the instance has multiple sites, you will enter the NavVis IVION instance dashboard and will be able to:
See all the sites in your instance represented on the map by blue pins.
Enter a site by selecting it from the Last visited list, or by selecting a site marker (blue pin) on the map.
- Select the Sites icon (globe) on the left to go to a larger version of the map. This map lists all of the sites in the instance and shows them as blue pins on the map. To go back to the instance dashboard, select the instance dashboard icon (4 squares).
- To search for a site, select the search button on the top left of the instance. Start typing the name of a site in the Search sites text box in the top left of the instance. To enter a site, select a site from the list that appears. For more information about searching in NavVis IVION, see Searching for Sites
- From the map, place your cursor over a site marker (blue pin) to see that site's name. To enter that site, select the site marker on the map.
- To zoom in or out of the map: Use the mouse scroll button to zoom in (forward scroll), or zoom out (backward scroll), or select the zoom menu at the top right of the map to zoom in (+) to or out (-). To zoom in, double click on the map location.
- To move to a location on the map, select the desired location, or hold the left mouse button down and move the map to your desired location.
- From the top right of the instance dashboard, select the User icon to open the user panel.
For more information on the User menu, see Viewing and Changing User Settings.
- Select Edit profile to change your profile settings.
- Select Language and Unit System to change the Language and unit system.
- Select Documentation to launch the NavVis IVION user documentation.
- Select Sign Out to sign out of NavVis IVION.