If you need support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. To speed up the support process, make sure to include as much information as possible about the issue.
1. If you think you found a bug in the software, include the following information:
Step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce the problem
Log files from the time of the problem
Your browser's console log from the time of the problem
If you are getting error messages from the terminal, preferably copy-paste the text or take a screenshot
The version of NavVis IVION you are running
2. If you are having trouble with the setup of NavVis IVION, include the following information:
- Log files from the time of problem
- Where applicable, the terminal output (including commands run) from when the problem occurred
- The version of NavVis IVION you are using
3. If an embedded version of NavVis IVION is not working as expected, include the following information:
- A link to the embedding website if accessible
- A description of the problem, with steps to reproduce to reproduce the issue
- The code used to embed the instance
4. If there is a feature that you think is missing from the software, include the following information:
- What is the problem that this feature should solve?
- What should this feature do?
- How do you think it should be used?
Before Contacting Technical Support#
Before contacting NavVis technical support, review the following options to help you.
|NavVis Knowledge Base Articles||Find help on specific topics at https://support.navvis.com/knowledgebase/.|
|NavVis IVION Documentation||Review the NavVis IVION Documentation at https://support.navvis.com/docs/ivion/.|
|NavVis Academy||Review our courses at https://support.navvis.com/academy/.|
|NavVis Forum||Ask a question or find an answer at https://support.navvis.com/forums/.|
Downloading Log Files#
- Go to Instance Settings > Instance Configuration > Troubleshooting.
- Click Download logs.
Getting Task Manager Logs#
For certain issues you may need to provide Task manager logs.
- Go to the site in which the problem occurred.
- Go to Site Setup > Dataset Management > Task Manager.
- Click on the task that failed.