Whenever you need technical support, go to the Customer Support portal first. The portal includes a knowledge base for troubleshooting, support documentation, contact information, links to the NavVis Academy and more.
Rapid issue resolution
If the support information you need is not available from the portal, then contact us via email Support@Navvis.com. To speed up the support process include the following information when possible:
The instance URL and site name.
Step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
Log files from the time of the problem, refer here.
Note any error messages that are displayed related to the issue.
The version of NavVis IVION you are running.
Embedded version of NavVis IVION
If an embedded version of NavVis IVION is not working as expected, include the following information:
- A link to the embedding website if accessible.
- A description of the problem, with steps to reproduce the issue.
- The code used to embed the instance.
If there is functionality you think is missing from NavVis IVION, or a feature you would like added, include the following information:
- What should this feature do?
Describe the type of user that would use this feature.
- What business problem will this functionality or feature solve and/or what workflow will it enable?